Making an ordinary life possible.
Delivering high quality night time supports which are ethically driven, dignified, respectful and tailored to each person’s unique lifestyle, culture and relationships. We achieve this through:
- Being consumer driven
- Listening to, and focusing on, each individual and the choices they make about the support that they want which enables them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and enjoy an inclusive lifestyle in their community.
- Valuing and respecting the individuals who access our services and providing support which is uniquely designed to respond to each person’s needs.
- Reducing reliance and need of support from loved ones.
- Avoiding the admission to congregate care living.
- Respecting and safeguarding the human rights of individuals who access our service including the right to be safe, well and free from abuse and neglect.
- Improving the quality of our services in line with the individuals involved with our service