Nightlife/Eclipse is an NDIS Registered Service Provider and welcomes all new and existing NDIS participants to our service. For service users who have already transitioned to NDIS, this roll-out has been relatively smooth and had little effect on the provision of their current services. It has also opened up opportunities for service users to access a wider range or increased hours of support. This has included service users being able to coordinate their own supports, whereby all their hours of attendant care services (day and night) are billed under Nightlife/Eclipse by Nightlife/Eclipse employing the service user’s current support workers. The available services Nightlife/Eclipse can provide to NDIS participants are:
- Assist Personal Activities: includes assistance to bed, showering, toileting, and any other personal care. Active nights and sleepovers also fall under this category.
- Household tasks: includes cooking, cleaning, and gardening.
- Community Participation: participants are accompanied by support workers to participate in activities of their choice, such as social outings, sports, and attending events.
- Development - life skills: participants and support workers work together to achieve goals regarding specific life skills in their NDIS plans.
- Plan Management and Financial Intermediary: where Nightlife/Eclipse is responsible for the financial administration of participants' NDIS plans, including payment of invoices and monitoring the funds available on the NDIS portal.
- Support Coordination: participants and support coordinators work together to identify the most suitable service providers and products, implement them for the Participant, and assist the Participant in preparing for NDIS Plan reviews.